Third Judicial District of Tennessee Hawkins County Chancery Court
100 East Main Street, Room 103, Rogersville, TN 37857
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 908, Rogersville, TN, 37857
Phone Number: 423-272-8150
Staff: Thomas R. Frierson, II
- *Not location specific. Call, or visit the court's website if listed above.
- How was I chosen? - Jurors are picked at random from lists of registered voters, people with driver's licenses, or those with state issued ID cards.
- What are the exemptions? Depending on local laws and specific court policies, exemptions MAY include persons over age 70, and those having recently served on a jury (usually within 1-3 years depending on county policy). In the state of Tennessee, there are possible exemptions for attorneys, teachers, pharmacists, doctors, sole proprietors, nurses, CPAs, clergy, and may include some government positions and occupations. If any of these apply to you, contact the court to verify they observe the exemption.
- Go to our Jury Duty FAQ page for more on exceptions, requirements, pay, dress code, and other questions you might have.
- Our FAQ page has general instructions on paying violations, or obtaining court documents or criminal records.
- The Public Access to Court Records (PACER) US website can help you find case and docket information.
- Links to District Court Electronic Case Files:
Visit our Links Page for websites providing Employment Listings, as well as US Government holiday closings.
*Please call to verify. Is any of the above incorrect? Let us know here
Third District Hawkins County Circuit Court Rogersville
100 East Main Street, Room 203
0.0 mile away
Hawkins County Juvenile Court
110 East Main Street, Suite 302
0.0 mile away