Tenth Judicial District of Tennessee Bradley County Circuit Court
Bradley County Courthouse, 155 North Ocoee Street, Cleveland, TN 37311
Phone Number: 423-728-7214
Judge or Clerk: Carroll Lee Ross, Amy F. Reedy (Criminal), Larry H. Puckett, J. Michael Sharp
- *Not location specific. Call, or visit the court's website if listed above.
- How was I chosen? - Jurors are picked at random from lists of registered voters, people with driver's licenses, or those with state issued ID cards.
- What are the exemptions? Depending on local laws and specific court policies, exemptions MAY include persons over age 70, and those having recently served on a jury (usually within 1-3 years depending on county policy). In the state of Tennessee, there are possible exemptions for attorneys, teachers, pharmacists, doctors, sole proprietors, nurses, CPAs, clergy, and may include some government positions and occupations. If any of these apply to you, contact the court to verify they observe the exemption.
- Go to our Jury Duty FAQ page for more on exceptions, requirements, pay, dress code, and other questions you might have.
- Our FAQ page has general instructions on paying violations, or obtaining court documents or criminal records.
- The Public Access to Court Records (PACER) US website can help you find case and docket information.
- Links to District Court Electronic Case Files:
Visit our Links Page for websites providing Employment Listings, as well as US Government holiday closings.
*Please call to verify. Is any of the above incorrect? Let us know here
Tenth Judicial District of Tennessee Bradley County Chancer Court
Bradley County Courthouse, 155 North Ocoee Street
0.0 mile away
Cleveland City Court
190 Church Street Ne
0.0 mile away
Bradley County Juvenile Court
1620 Johnson Boulevard
1.0 miles away