Sixth Division District Court
Sixth Division District Court, One Dorrance Plaza, Providence, RI 02903-2719
* Civil* General Civil - Unlimited* General Civil - Limited* Small Claims* Complex Commercial* Foreclosures and Liens* Real Estate Title and Boundary* Criminal* Mental HealthDivision:
Phone Number: 401-458-5400
Judge or Clerk: Albert E. DeRobbio (Chief Judge), Michael A. Higgins (Administrative Judge), Stephen P. Erickson (Associate Judge), Frank J. Cenerini (Associate Judge), Elaine T. Bucci (Associate Judge), Madeline Quirk (Associate Judge), Jeanne E. LaFazia (Associate Judg
Additional: ''Municipalities Served: ''' Barrington, Bristol, Burrillville, Central Falls, Cranston, Cumberland, East Providence, Foster, Gloucester, Johnston, Lincoln, North Providence, North Smithfield, Pawtucket, Providence, Scituate, Smithfield, Warren, & Woonso
- *Not location specific. Call, or visit the court's website if listed above.
- How was I chosen? - Jurors are picked at random from lists of registered voters, people with driver's licenses, or those with state issued ID cards.
- What are the exemptions? Depending on local laws and specific court policies, exemptions MAY include persons over age 70, and those having recently served on a jury (usually within 1-3 years depending on county policy). In the state of Rhode Island, there are possible exemptions for elected officials, judicial officers, attorneys, law enforcement, and court staff. If any of these apply to you, contact the court to verify they observe the exemption.
- Go to our Jury Duty FAQ page for more on exceptions, requirements, pay, dress code, and other questions you might have.
Visit our Links Page for websites providing Employment Listings, as well as US Government holiday closings.
*Please call to verify. Is any of the above incorrect? Let us know here
Providence County Family Court
Providence County Family Court, J. Joseph Garrahy Judicial Complex, One Dorrance Plaza
0.2 mile away
Providence County Superior Court
Providence County Superior Court, Frank J. Licht Judicial Complex, 250 Benefit Street
0.2 mile away