Magisterial Court 05 3 04 5th District Allegheny County
Magisterial District Court 05-3-04, 2060 Saxonburg Boulevard, Gibsonia, PA 15044
Small claims (upto $12,000), Felony, misdemeanor, preliminary hearings., Traffic/other violations.Division:
Phone Number: 724-265-2380
Staff: Suzanne R. Blaschak
- *Not location specific. Call, or visit the court's website if listed above.
- How was I chosen? - Jurors are picked at random from lists of registered voters, people with driver's licenses, or those with state issued ID cards.
- What are the exemptions? Depending on local laws and specific court policies, exemptions MAY include persons over age 70, and those having recently served on a jury (usually within 1-3 years depending on county policy). In the state of Pennsylvania, there are possible exemptions for military, and families of murder victims. If any of these apply to you, contact the court to verify they observe the exemption.
- Go to our Jury Duty FAQ page for more on exceptions, requirements, pay, dress code, and other questions you might have.
- Our FAQ page has general instructions on paying violations, or obtaining court documents or criminal records.
- The Public Access to Court Records (PACER) US website can help you find case and docket information.
- Links to District Court Electronic Case Files:
Visit our Links Page for websites providing Employment Listings, as well as US Government holiday closings.
*Please call to verify. Is any of the above incorrect? Let us know here
Magisterial Court 05 3 03 5th District Allegheny County
Magisterial District Court 05-3-03, 721 Gulf Lab Road
3.5 miles away
Magisterial Court 05 2 46 5th District Allegheny County
Magisterial District Court 05-2-46, Coventry Square, Suite 124-F, 4655 William Flynn Highway
4.2 miles away
Magisterial Court 10 1 05 10th District Westmoreland County
Magisterial District Court 10-1-05, 1100 Fourth Avenue
4.4 miles away