Washington County Courthouse
420 S. Johnstone Ave., Bartlesville, OK 74003-6602
Phone Number: 918-337-2870
Staff: County Clerk of Court - Jill Spitzer; County Treasurer: Brad Johnson; DeLapp, Curtis L. - District Judge 918-3372880; Gerkin, John M. - Special Judge 918-3372885; Vaclaw, Russell - Associate District Judge 918-3372885; Williams, Kyra K - Special Judge 918
Hours: Hours of Operation: 8:00am to 5:00pm
- *Not location specific. Call, or visit the court's website if listed above.
- How was I chosen? - Jurors are picked at random from lists of registered voters, people with driver's licenses, or those with state issued ID cards.
- What are the exemptions? Depending on local laws and specific court policies, exemptions MAY include persons over age 70, and those having recently served on a jury (usually within 1-3 years depending on county policy). In the state of Oklahoma, there are possible exemptions for attorneys, and may include some government positions and occupations. If any of these apply to you, contact the court to verify they observe the exemption.
- Go to our Jury Duty FAQ page for more on exceptions, requirements, pay, dress code, and other questions you might have.
- Our FAQ page has general instructions on paying violations, or obtaining court documents or criminal records.
- The Public Access to Court Records (PACER) US website can help you find case and docket information.
- Links to District Court Electronic Case Files:
Visit our Links Page for websites providing Employment Listings, as well as US Government holiday closings.
*Please call to verify. Is any of the above incorrect? Let us know here
Nowata County Courthouse
229 N. Maple Street
13.8 miles away
Osage County Courthouse
600 Grandview Avenue
14.9 miles away
Chautauqua County District Court
215 N Chautauqua St
17.3 miles away