Fulton County Court Western District Court
224 South Fulton Street, Wauseon, OH 43567
environmental cases, small claims cases, municipal court cases., probate cases, special litigation cases, guardianship casesDivision:
Phone Number: 419-337-9212
Judge or Clerk: Jeff Robinson
- *Not location specific. Call, or visit the court's website if listed above.
- How was I chosen? - Jurors are picked at random from lists of registered voters, people with driver's licenses, or those with state issued ID cards.
- What are the exemptions? Depending on local laws and specific court policies, exemptions MAY include persons over age 70, and those having recently served on a jury (usually within 1-3 years depending on county policy). In the state of Ohio, there are possible exemptions for amish, and may include some government positions and occupations. If any of these apply to you, contact the court to verify they observe the exemption.
- Go to our Jury Duty FAQ page for more on exceptions, requirements, pay, dress code, and other questions you might have.
- Our FAQ page has general instructions on paying violations, or obtaining court documents or criminal records.
- The Public Access to Court Records (PACER) US website can help you find case and docket information.
- Links to District Court Electronic Case Files:
Visit our Links Page for websites providing Employment Listings, as well as US Government holiday closings.
*Please call to verify. Is any of the above incorrect? Let us know here
Noble County Court
0.0 mile away
Fulton County Court of Common Pleas
210 South Fulton Street
0.0 mile away
Napoleon Municipal Court
1819 Oakwood Avenue
5.5 miles away