Trumbull County Court Central District
180 North Mecca Street, Cortland, OH 44410
environmental cases, small claims cases, municipal court cases., probate cases, special litigation cases, guardianship casesDivision:
Phone Number: 330-675-2280
Judge or Clerk: Thomas A. Campbell
- *Not location specific. Call, or visit the court's website if listed above.
- How was I chosen? - Jurors are picked at random from lists of registered voters, people with driver's licenses, or those with state issued ID cards.
- What are the exemptions? Depending on local laws and specific court policies, exemptions MAY include persons over age 70, and those having recently served on a jury (usually within 1-3 years depending on county policy). In the state of Ohio, there are possible exemptions for amish, and may include some government positions and occupations. If any of these apply to you, contact the court to verify they observe the exemption.
- Go to our Jury Duty FAQ page for more on exceptions, requirements, pay, dress code, and other questions you might have.
- Our FAQ page has general instructions on paying violations, or obtaining court documents or criminal records.
- The Public Access to Court Records (PACER) US website can help you find case and docket information.
- Links to District Court Electronic Case Files:
Visit our Links Page for websites providing Employment Listings, as well as US Government holiday closings.
*Please call to verify. Is any of the above incorrect? Let us know here
Trumbull County Court of Common Pleas General Division
Courthouse, 161 High Street
5.1 miles away
Trumbull County Court of Common Pleas Probate Court
161 High Street
5.1 miles away
Court of Appeals Eleventh Appellate District
111 High Street, Ne
5.2 miles away