District 17a Rockingham County Superior Court
1086 Nc Highway 65, Wentworth, NC 27375-0127
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 127, Wentworth, NC, 27375-0127
Civil, Criminal : Domestic Relations, Juvenile, Mental Health, ProbateDivision:
Phone Number: 336-342-8700
Staff: Richard W. Stone, Edwin G. Wilson, Jr.
Additional: Phil Berger
- *Not location specific. Call, or visit the court's website if listed above.
- How was I chosen? - Jurors are picked at random from lists of registered voters, people with driver's licenses, or those with state issued ID cards.
- What are the exemptions? Depending on local laws and specific court policies, exemptions MAY include persons over age 70, and those having recently served on a jury (usually within 1-3 years depending on county policy). In the state of North Carolina, there are no automatic professional or government employee exemptions. If any of these apply to you, contact the court to verify they observe the exemption.
- Go to our Jury Duty FAQ page for more on exceptions, requirements, pay, dress code, and other questions you might have.
- Our FAQ page has general instructions on paying violations, or obtaining court documents or criminal records.
- The Public Access to Court Records (PACER) US website can help you find case and docket information.
- Links to District Court Electronic Case Files:
Visit our Links Page for websites providing Employment Listings, as well as US Government holiday closings.
*Please call to verify. Is any of the above incorrect? Let us know here
District 17a Rockingham County District Court
1086 Nc Highway 65
0.0 mile away
Twenty First Judicial Circuit Martinsville Circuit Court
Martinsville Circuit Court, P.O. Box 1206, 55 W. Church Street
11.8 miles away
21st District Martinsville General District Court
Martinsville General District Court, Municipal Building, 55 West Church Street, P.O. Box 1402
11.8 miles away