District 30b Haywood County District Court
285 North Main Street, Suite 1500, Waynesville, NC 28786
Civil, General Civil - Unlimited, General Civil - Limited, Small Claims, Complex Commercial, Foreclosures and Liens, Real Estate Title and Boundary, Criminal, Mental HealthDivision:
Phone Number: 828-454-6501
Staff: Steven J. Bryant, Danny E. Davis (Chief Judge), Richlyn D. Holt, Monica H. Leslie, Bradley B. Letts, Richard K. Walker
Additional: Michael Bonfoey
- *Not location specific. Call, or visit the court's website if listed above.
- How was I chosen? - Jurors are picked at random from lists of registered voters, people with driver's licenses, or those with state issued ID cards.
- What are the exemptions? Depending on local laws and specific court policies, exemptions MAY include persons over age 70, and those having recently served on a jury (usually within 1-3 years depending on county policy). In the state of North Carolina, there are no automatic professional or government employee exemptions. If any of these apply to you, contact the court to verify they observe the exemption.
- Go to our Jury Duty FAQ page for more on exceptions, requirements, pay, dress code, and other questions you might have.
- Our FAQ page has general instructions on paying violations, or obtaining court documents or criminal records.
- The Public Access to Court Records (PACER) US website can help you find case and docket information.
- Links to District Court Electronic Case Files:
Visit our Links Page for websites providing Employment Listings, as well as US Government holiday closings.
*Please call to verify. Is any of the above incorrect? Let us know here
District 24 Yancey County Superior Court
110 Towne Square, Room 5
3.0 miles away
District 30b Jackson County Superior Court
401 Grindstaff Cove Road
10.5 miles away