West Baton Rouge Parish Courthouse
850 Eighth St., Port Allen, LA 70767
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 107
West Baton Rouge County
18th Judicial District CourtDivision:
Phone Number: 225-383-0378
Staff: Education Program Associate - Linda Collins
- *Not location specific. Call, or visit the court's website if listed above.
- How was I chosen? - Jurors are picked at random from lists of registered voters, people with driver's licenses, or those with state issued ID cards.
- What are the exemptions? Depending on local laws and specific court policies, exemptions MAY include persons over age 70, and those having recently served on a jury (usually within 1-3 years depending on county policy). In the state of Louisiana, there are no automatic professional or government employee exemptions. If any of these apply to you, contact the court to verify they observe the exemption.
- Go to our Jury Duty FAQ page for more on exceptions, requirements, pay, dress code, and other questions you might have.
- Our FAQ page has general instructions on paying violations, or obtaining court documents or criminal records.
- The Public Access to Court Records (PACER) US website can help you find case and docket information.
- Links to District Court Electronic Case Files:
Visit our Links Page for websites providing Employment Listings, as well as US Government holiday closings.
*Please call to verify. Is any of the above incorrect? Let us know here
Port Allen City Court
330 S. Alexander Ave.
0.4 mile away
First Circuit Court of Appeal
1600 North Third Boulevard
0.9 mile away
East Baton Rouge Courthouse
Administrative Offices, 222 St. Louis St.
1.0 mile away