St Landry Parish Courthouse
Court & Landry Streets, Opelousas, LA 70571
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 750
St Landry County
27th Judicial District CourtDivision:
Phone Number: 337-942-5606
- *Not location specific. Call, or visit the court's website if listed above.
- How was I chosen? - Jurors are picked at random from lists of registered voters, people with driver's licenses, or those with state issued ID cards.
- What are the exemptions? Depending on local laws and specific court policies, exemptions MAY include persons over age 70, and those having recently served on a jury (usually within 1-3 years depending on county policy). In the state of Louisiana, there are no automatic professional or government employee exemptions. If any of these apply to you, contact the court to verify they observe the exemption.
- Go to our Jury Duty FAQ page for more on exceptions, requirements, pay, dress code, and other questions you might have.
- Our FAQ page has general instructions on paying violations, or obtaining court documents or criminal records.
- The Public Access to Court Records (PACER) US website can help you find case and docket information.
- Links to District Court Electronic Case Files:
Visit our Links Page for websites providing Employment Listings, as well as US Government holiday closings.
*Please call to verify. Is any of the above incorrect? Let us know here
Evangeline Parish Courthouse
200 Court Street, Suite 200
10.1 miles away
Lafayette Parish Courthouse
800 South Buchanan St.
12.7 miles away
Breaux Bridge City Court
101 Berard St.
12.7 miles away