7th District Tallapoosa Circuit Haralson County Superior Court
Haralson County Courthouse, 4485 Ga Highway 120, Buchanan, GA 30113
Mailing Address: P.O. Drawer 849, Buchanan, GA, 30113-0373
Civil, Criminal : Domestic Relations, Juvenile, Mental Health, ProbateDivision:
Staff: Mike Murphy (Chief Judge), Richard Sutton
Hours: Open Weekdays 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- *Not location specific. Call, or visit the court's website if listed above.
- How was I chosen? - Jurors are picked at random from lists of registered voters, people with driver's licenses, or those with state issued ID cards.
- What are the exemptions? Depending on local laws and specific court policies, exemptions MAY include persons over age 70, and those having recently served on a jury (usually within 1-3 years depending on county policy). In the state of Georgia, there are possible exemptions for elected officials, and persons with permanent disabilities that prevent service. If any of these apply to you, contact the court to verify they observe the exemption.
- Go to our Jury Duty FAQ page for more on exceptions, requirements, pay, dress code, and other questions you might have.
- Our FAQ page has general instructions on paying violations, or obtaining court documents or criminal records.
- The Public Access to Court Records (PACER) US website can help you find case and docket information.
- Links to District Court Electronic Case Files:
Visit our Links Page for websites providing Employment Listings, as well as US Government holiday closings.
*Please call to verify. Is any of the above incorrect? Let us know here
Probate Court of Haralson County
Haralson County Courthouse, 4485 Ga Highway 120
0.0 mile away
8th District Middle Judicial Circuit Washington County Superior Court
Washington County Courthouse, 132 West Haynes Street
6.9 miles away