CA Superior Court County of San Bernardino Rancho Cucamonga District
8303 Haven Avenue, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
San Bernardino County
Civil, Criminal : Domestic Relations, Juvenile, Mental Health, ProbateDivision:
Phone Number: Civil: 909-945-4131; Family Law: 909-945-4132; Criminal: 909-350-9764; Family Court Services: 909-945-4287; Juvenile: 909-945-6000; Probate: 909-888-4260; Small Claims / Unlawful Detainers: 909-350-3893; Small Claims Advisory: 909-634-9085
Judge or Clerk: Larry W. Allen, Donald R. Alvarez, Kenneth Barr, Teresa M. Bennett, Colin J. Bilash, Joseph R. Brisco, Kyle S. Brodie, Gerard S. Brown, Ronald M. Christianson, David S. Cohn, Rodney A. Cortez, Keith D. Davis, Michael M. Dest, Douglas M. Elwell, W. Robert
- *Not location specific. Call, or visit the court's website if listed above.
- How was I chosen? - Jurors are picked at random from lists of registered voters, people with driver's licenses, or those with state issued ID cards.
- What are the exemptions? Depending on local laws and specific court policies, exemptions MAY include persons over age 70, and those having recently served on a jury (usually within 1-3 years depending on county policy). In the state of California, there are no automatic professional or government employee exemptions. If any of these apply to you, contact the court to verify they observe the exemption.
- Go to our Jury Duty FAQ page for more on exceptions, requirements, pay, dress code, and other questions you might have.
- Our FAQ page has general instructions on paying violations, or obtaining court documents or criminal records.
- The Public Access to Court Records (PACER) US website can help you find case and docket information.
- Links to District Court Electronic Case Files:
Visit our Links Page for websites providing Employment Listings, as well as US Government holiday closings.
*Please call to verify. Is any of the above incorrect? Let us know here
County of San Bernardino Juvenile Traffic Division Rancho Cucamonga
9567 Arrow Highway, Suite E, Building 1
0.9 mile away
CA Superior Court County of San Bernardino Chino District
13260 Central Avenue
5.8 miles away
CA Superior Court County of San Bernardino Fontana District
17780 Arrow Boulevard
6.4 miles away