North District Michael D Antonovich Antelope Valley Courthouse
42011 4th Street West, Lancaster, CA 93534
Los Angeles County
Civil, Criminal : Domestic Relations, Juvenile, Mental Health, ProbateDivision:
Phone Number: Administration Volunteer Program Coordinator-: 661-974-7200; Alternate Public Defender: 661-974-7484; Civil: 661-974-7200; Criminal: 661-974-7200; District Attorney: 661-974-7700; Family Law: 661-974-7200; Information: 661-974-7200; Probate
Fax: Civil: 661-974-7060
Judge or Clerk: Carlos Baker, Kathleen Blanchard, Carlos A. Chung, Lisa M. Chung, Carol Koppel, Bernie Laforteza, Jared D. Moses, Richard E. Naranjo, Steven D. Ogden, Benny Osorio, Randolph A. Rogers, Thomas R. White, Brian C. Yep, Hayden Zacky
- *Not location specific. Call, or visit the court's website if listed above.
- How was I chosen? - Jurors are picked at random from lists of registered voters, people with driver's licenses, or those with state issued ID cards.
- What are the exemptions? Depending on local laws and specific court policies, exemptions MAY include persons over age 70, and those having recently served on a jury (usually within 1-3 years depending on county policy). In the state of California, there are no automatic professional or government employee exemptions. If any of these apply to you, contact the court to verify they observe the exemption.
- Go to our Jury Duty FAQ page for more on exceptions, requirements, pay, dress code, and other questions you might have.
- Our FAQ page has general instructions on paying violations, or obtaining court documents or criminal records.
- The Public Access to Court Records (PACER) US website can help you find case and docket information.
- Links to District Court Electronic Case Files:
Visit our Links Page for websites providing Employment Listings, as well as US Government holiday closings.
*Please call to verify. Is any of the above incorrect? Let us know here
Central Juvenile District Alfred J Mccourtney Juvenile Justice Center
1040 West Avenue J
1.8 miles away
LA County North Valley District San Fernando Courthouse
900 3rd Street
18.8 miles away
LA County North Valley District Santa Clarita Courthouse
23747 West Valencia Boulevard
19.0 miles away