CA Superior Court LA County Southwest District Inglewood Courthouse
One Regent Street, Inglewood, CA 90301
Los Angeles County
Civil, Criminal : Domestic Relations, Juvenile, Mental Health, ProbateDivision:
Phone Number: Administration Administrator-: 310-419-5197; Administration Volunteer Program Coordinator-: 310-419-5267; Alternate Public Defender: 310-419-5666; Civil: 310-419-5132; Court Services: 310-419-5791; Criminal: 310-419-5132; District Attorney:
Staff: William C. Beverly, Eudon Ferrell, Deidre Hill, John V. Meigs, H. Randolph Moore, Edward B. Moreton, Vincent H. Okamoto, Victor L. Wright
- *Not location specific. Call, or visit the court's website if listed above.
- How was I chosen? - Jurors are picked at random from lists of registered voters, people with driver's licenses, or those with state issued ID cards.
- What are the exemptions? Depending on local laws and specific court policies, exemptions MAY include persons over age 70, and those having recently served on a jury (usually within 1-3 years depending on county policy). In the state of California, there are no automatic professional or government employee exemptions. If any of these apply to you, contact the court to verify they observe the exemption.
- Go to our Jury Duty FAQ page for more on exceptions, requirements, pay, dress code, and other questions you might have.
- Our FAQ page has general instructions on paying violations, or obtaining court documents or criminal records.
- The Public Access to Court Records (PACER) US website can help you find case and docket information.
- Links to District Court Electronic Case Files:
Visit our Links Page for websites providing Employment Listings, as well as US Government holiday closings.
*Please call to verify. Is any of the above incorrect? Let us know here
LA County Central Juvenile District Inglewood Juvenile Courthouse
110 East Regent Street
0.0 mile away
CA Superior Court LA County West District Airport Courthouse
11701 South La Cienega Boulevard
1.6 miles away
CA Superior Court Central Juvenile District Center Delinquency
7625 South Central Avenue
4.0 miles away